Play the service below when you are ready to view.
Connect With Us
Watch Past Services
Chronic Big But Disease: …BUT I Can Live With It
One of the worst lies I can tell myself: “I don’t ___________.”
Exodus 8:1-10 – (The Voice) Eternal One (to Moses): Go visit Pharaoh and give him My message: “The Eternal says to you, ‘Release My people, so that they may serve Me. If you do not release them, I will send an infestation of frogs across your entire land. The Nile will swarm with frogs. They will hop up from the river to assault your palace, make their way into your bedroom, and even crawl into your bed. The frogs will crowd into the houses of your servants and eventually of all your people. They will find their way into your ovens and kneading bowls. Mark My words, these frogs will be all over you, your people, and all your servants.’ ”Give this message to Aaron: “Take your staff in hand and raise it over the rivers, canals, and ponds, and call forth the frogs to invade Egypt.” Aaron reached out with his staff over all the waters of Egypt, and countless frogs came forth and soon covered the land. They were everywhere. The most talented magicians in Pharaoh’s Egypt were called to perform the same act with their incantations and they, too, called forth the frogs into Egypt. Pharaoh sent for Moses and Aaron. Pharaoh: Plead with the Eternal to remove the frogs from my land, from my house, and from the houses of my people. If He does this, I will release the people so that they can go sacrifice to the Eternal One. Moses: You may have the honor of naming the time when I plead for you, your servants, and your people and ask God to get rid of the frogs that are plaguing you and your houses. There will be no frogs left except in the Nile.
4 Facts to Accept:
1. My issues aren’t just _______ ______________.
2. Overcoming sin is a _________ ___________ ______________.
3. I’ve been given everything ______ ____________ to get beyond my sin.
4. The only obstacle to me being set free is ________.
4 Questions to Ask:
1. Who is ______________ because I’m not ready to deal with my issue?
2. Why would I spend one more day _________ when God offers _______________ today?
3. Am I making ______________ or am I making _________________?
4. What do I need to do ____________ in order to live with freedom ___________________?